Job Posting: Part-time Ticket Sales Agent
Chilliwack Cultural Centre, Chilliwack, British Columbia
July 14, 2022
The Chilliwack Cultural Centre is seeking a Part-time Ticket Sales Agent. This is an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team position beginning in August 2022.
The Chilliwack Cultural consists of a 575+ seat proscenium arch theatre, a 160+ seat black box theatre, an art gallery, multi-purpose/activity rooms, multi-purpose lobby and concourse, four arts and crafts studios, 21 music instruction rooms/studios, and office and backstage support facilities. The Centre will present a comprehensive performance series of local and touring productions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Providing exceptional customer service to patrons in person and on the phone.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Serving It Right, Level One First Aid, CPR, WHMIS, will be an asset.
The position includes:
- Selling, and exchanging tickets
- Selling gift certificates, punch passes, and program supplies
- Various administrative work (ie. Folding, stapling, shredding, and mailing)
- Providing & receiving information
Candidates should have excellent organization, time management and communication skills, and the tact and diplomacy required to deal in a positive and helpful manner with patrons and staff. The ability to anticipate needs and have a positive outlook is essential.
This is a part-time position, including evening and weekend hours. The pay is $16.45/hr.
Application deadline is open until filled.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to:
Chilliwack Cultural Centre
9201 Corbould Street, Chilliwack, BC V2P 4A6
We appreciate all interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.