Job Posting: Part-time Bartender/Concession Staff
Chilliwack Cultural Centre, 9201 Corbould Street, Chilliwack, British Columbia
January 11, 2018
The Chilliwack Cultural Centre is seeking to hire a Bartender/Concession Staff Member. This is a minor part-time position with an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team which will begin in February 2018.
Applicants must have experience with customer service and handle cash. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, team-orientated workplace.
Part-Time Bartender/Concession Staff
• Organized, efficient, detail-oriented, and creative team player.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Prior relevant experience.
• Positive, pro-active and personable.
• Assist with the execution of appropriate health and safety and emergency procedures.
• Experience handling cash is required.
• Dedication to a high level of customer service.
• Ability to be flexible under stress and in dealing with difficult people.
• Food Safe, First Aid, and Serving It Right certificates an asset.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Able to lead and direct a team of volunteers
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to:
Breanna Conkin, Human Resources Manager
Chilliwack Cultural Centre
9201 Corbould Street, Chilliwack, BC V2P 4A6
Application Deadline is January 25, 2018.
We appreciate all interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.